31.8.08

Illustration Friday - Memories


























The little mouse remembers when his mom told him and his 7 siblings bedtime stories about the family pirates, now the mouse is no longer a child and he became a pirate, just like his dad, grandpa and others before them. Aurora is fascinated with the stories of his rodent friend.

Illustration from a book called "Un extraño visitante" (A strange visitor), a friend's mom wrote the story and I did the illustrations. I'll post photos later.

10 comentarios:

Peter Breese dijo...

Great image, I really like the sardine tin and the pirate kitten with the hook :).

tascha dijo...

So cute!

INDIGENE dijo...

I love the colors and composition, but alas, I'm afraid of mice! :)

www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com

Unknown dijo...

So cute and coloful!!

Juan dijo...

Beautiful!

Nicola dijo...

Fantastic, I love the richness of the colors and the characters!

Eric Barclay dijo...

Wonderful illustration! Really like your work.

Bella Sinclair dijo...

Terrific! I love the colors, and this is a very clever way to show how a story is handed down from generation to generation. Well done!

Unknown dijo...

i love the details you put in the sardines tin, but yeah, i'm lil bit afraid with the grey mice :)

Dragana Savkov - Bajić dijo...

He's the cutest pirate ever!